10 fighters who have a chance to beat Brock Lesnar
10. Bobby Lashley - This one would be a bit of a freak show, but Lashley's wrestling and ridiculous size might give him a chance.
9. Brett Rogers - He definitely has knockout power, but I don't think that his overall skill set is nearly good enough to beat Lesnar.
8. Frank Mir - I'd love to see it happen, and Frank's jiu jitsu is definitely good enough, but Brock dominated him in their first fight, until Frank caught his ankle, and then crushed him in their second fight. Brock has no jiu jitsu skills to speak of, but he has learned enough to keep himself out of dangerous situations, and is just too physically dominant for Mir.
7. Junior Dos Santos - He's young, and an incredibly talented striker. If he could stay off the ground and convince Lesnar to stand and strike with him, he has a chance to catch him.
6. Randy Couture - I like Randy a lot, but I honestly don't think he has a chance at this point in his career. His biggest strength is his wrestling, and Brock's wrestling is better.
5. Alistair Overeem - Overeem is quick, but I think some people forget just how quick Lesnar is, as well. I think Lesnar could neutralize Overeem's speed, and use his size and wrestling skills to ground and pound him.
4. Cain Velasquez - Much like Lesnar, he's an incredible wrestler. So I think he might be able to neutralize Brock's wrestling, and I think he has a striking advantage as well, so he would actually have a decent chance, in my opinion.
3. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira - Big Nog's toughness could allow him to pull off the upset. He has only gotten finished once, and he has the ability to take an incredible amount of damage and still win a fight. That alone might give him a chance.
2. Shane Carwin - He's close to Lesnar's size, and also has great wrestling skills, and his striking ability makes him as dangerous as anyone.
1. Fedor Emelianenko - Fedor's overall skills are insane, and he has shown that he can beat men who are much bigger than him, even when he's on his back. I would never count out Fedor. I think Brock would still win, but Fedor definitely has the best chance.
In the end, someone will eventually beat Lesnar. But don't hold your breath and hope that it will happen very soon. He's not like Tim Sylvia, who used mere size advantage to slop his way through fights. Like him or not, Brock Lesnar is a great wrestler with incredible size, speed and athleticism. It will take a great performance by a great fighter to finally beat him.