- Graham Rahal does not have a contract for 2010 yet with N/H/L, who have funding for Alex Lloyd and Hideki Mutoh, but not Graham. Gil De Ferran is now looking at Graham for his flegdling team, but he's still looking for half the necessary funds. Ganassi is also looking at Graham, but funding would be needed there as well.
- Indy Lights driver Ana Beatriz is confident she'll be entering at least a few IndyCar Series races this year, including the opener in Brazil. No team has been indicated in this though.
- Dale Coyne is confident he'll have two cars this year, which driver annoucements coming later this month. Justin Wilson is not signed with the team as of now, and is being linked possibly to Dreyer & Reinbold.
- Atlantics driver Simona De Silvestro has been linked to HVM for a possible Lights or IndyCar ride. However, officials have told her that she must drive a few oval races in Indy Lights before being allowed to drive an IndyCar on an oval. The Atlantic series does not run on ovals, and De Silvestro has no oval experience (otherwise though, she's really really good).
- This isn't in this article, but Townsend Bell has signed on for the Indy 500 with a joint entry between Ganassi and Sam Schmidt Motorsports. Bell finished 4th in last year's 500 with KV Racing.
- Locker Room
- how it works
Tony Kanaan wins a remarkable Indianapolis 500
Ranking the Field for the Indy 500
Start Your Engines: IndyCar Preview
The story of Alex Zanardi gets better
Dario Franchitti wins Indy 500
IndyCar's Next Generation
More racing! IndyCar races at Sao Paulo
Goodbye Dan Wheldon
Massive crash results in airlifting