FanIQ Pac-12 power rankings: Week 11
1. Oregon (9-0, 6-0 Pac-12; LW: No. 1) -- Chip Kelly probably had a minor heart attack when he saw that UCLA scored more points than him last week. Not a good thing for Cal. Next up: at California, Saturday, 10:30 p.m. ET (ESPN).
2. Stanford (7-2, 5-1; LW: No. 3) -- With a solid win over the Beavers, Stanford could work its way into the Rose Bowl...if Oregon makes it into the BCS National Championship, that is. Next up: vs. Oregon State, Saturday, 3 p.m. ET (Fox).
3. Oregon State (7-1, 5-1; LW: No. 2) -- Cody Vaz wasn't perfect, but he and his Beavers got the job done. That seems to be a recurring event for this team. Next up: at Stanford, Saturday, 3 p.m. ET (Fox).
4. UCLA (7-2, 4-2; LW: No. 6) -- Beating a ranked conference opponent by 56 will usually shoot you up in the rankings. Next up: at Washington State, Saturday, 10:30 p.m. ET (ESPN2).
5. Arizona (5-4, 2-4; LW: No. 4) -- One week after upsetting USC, the Wildcats somehow found a way to look like a JV team by getting pummeled, 66-10. It's been one up-and-down season for Rich Rodriguez. Next up: vs. Colorado, Saturday, 1:30 p.m. ET (FX).
6. USC (6-3, 3-3; LW: No. 5) -- The Trojans need to bounce back in a huge way this weekend, especially in the defensive category. Next up: at Arizona State, Saturday, 3 p.m. ET (Pac-12 Network).
7. Washington (5-4, 3-3; LW: No. 8) -- It wasn't pretty, but a win is a win and that's what the Huskies got last Saturday against Cal. One more and they'll be bowl eligible. Next up: vs. Utah, Saturday, 10:30 p.m. ET (Pac-12 Network).
8. Arizona State (5-4, 3-3; LW: No. 7) -- We're getting an idea of who exactly Arizona State is now that it has played in some of its tougher games of the season. The Sun Devils are in major jeopardy of losing their fourth game in a row. Next up: at USC, Saturday, 3 p.m. ET (Pac-12 Network).
9. Utah (4-5, 2-4; LW: No. 9) -- The Utes have won two in a row thanks to late their offensive surge. If they can pull out a win against either Washington or Arizona (and Colorado, but that's inevitable), they'll be bowl eligible. Next up: at Washington, Saturday, 10:30 p.m. ET (Pac-12 Network).
10. California (3-7, 2-5; LW: No. 10) -- Cal can get back to winning games after ensuring that Jeff Tedford will be fired at season's end. So who's next...Oregon? Okay, maybe next week. Next up: vs. Oregon, Saturday, 7:30 p.m. ET (ESPN).
11. Colorado (1-8, 1-5; LW: No. 11) -- The Buffs have the worst defense (46.1 points per game) and the third-worst offense (16.1 points for). Yet they still beat Washington State. Next up: at Arizona, Saturday, 1:30 p.m. ET (FX).
12. Washington State (2-7, 0-6; LW: No. 12) -- "So, coach Leach, how does it feel to be Colorado's only win?" "I like turtles." Next up: vs. UCLA, Saturday, 10:30 p.m. ET (ESPN2).
Follow @Tyler_Waddell on Twitter