1. Louisville (9-2, 4-2 Big East; LW: No. 2) – Even with a win on Saturday, the Cards have to share the Big East with three other teams. Next up: at Rutgers, Thursday, 7:30 p.m. ET (ESPN).
2. Rutgers (9-2, 5-1; LW: No. 1) – The Scarlet Knights looked downright terrible against a Pitt team that may not even end up eligible for a bowl game. Next up: vs. Louisville, Thursday, 7:30 p.m. ET (ESPN).
4. Syracuse (7-5, 5-2; LW: No. 4) – Despite five losses, the Orange could share the conference title with a Louisville win. Next up: bowl game.
5. Pittsburgh (5-6, 2-4; LW: No. 5) – If it can work up a win against South Florida, Pitt will become bowl eligible. Next up: at South Florida, Saturday, 7 p.m. ET (ESPN).
6. Connecticut (5-6, 2-4; LW: No. 7) – The Huskies, who took out Louisville last week, need one more upset to be postseason bound. Next up: vs. Cincinnati, Saturday, 3:30 p.m. ET (ABC).
7. Temple (4-7, 2-5; LW: No. 6) – Temple and Hawaii failed to put together a reschedule date, so the Owls’ season is over after 11 games. Next up: none.
8. South Florida (3-8, 1-5; LW: No. 8) – This was supposed to be a year where USF competed for the Big East title. Instead, the Bulls are flirting with last place. Next up: vs. Pittsburgh, Saturday, 7 p.m. ET (ESPN).
Follow @Tyler_Waddell on Twitter