1. Florida State (5-0, 2-0 ACC; LW: No. 1) -- Another day, another win. The Seminoles finally look to be back at an elite level. Next up: at North Carolina State, Saturday, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN2).
2. Clemson (4-1, 1-1; LW: No. 2) -- Boston College has been notorious for its poor offensive performances, yet it was still able to put up 31 on the Tigers' awful secondary. Good thing they have Tajh Boyd on their team. Next up: vs. Georgia Tech, Saturday, 3:30 p.m. ET (ESPN).
3. Miami (4-1, 3-0; LW: No. 5) -- Where did the Hurricanes come from? Since their embarrassing 52-13 blowout loss to Kansas State, they're 3-0 and have beaten Georgia Tech and N.C. State. Next up: at Notre Dame, Saturday, 7:30 p.m. ET (NBC).
4. Duke (4-1, 1-0; LW: No. No. 6) -- Yeah, you read this right. Duke has won four games in a row and are two wins away from its first postseason since 1995. Next up: vs. Virginia, Saturday, 3 p.m. ET.
5. North Carolina (3-2, 0-1; LW: No. 7) -- Coming off a 66-0 win over Idaho (who isn't?), the Tar Heels host a reeling Virginia Tech squad this weekend. Next up: vs. Virginia Tech, Saturday, 12:30 p.m. ET.
6. North Carolina State (3-2, 0-1; LW: No. 3) -- The Wolf Pack took a late lead after trailing 23-7 in the first quarter, but failed to hold off QB Stephen Morris and the Miami offense. Next up: vs. Florida State, Saturday, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN).
7. Virginia Tech (3-2, 1-0; LW: No. 4) -- There's nothing about the Hokies that say they'll bounce back from this extremely disappointing start. Logan Thomas looks scared and the defense is very susceptible to the pass. Next up: at North Carolina, 12:30 p.m. ET.
8. Maryland (2-2, 0-0; LW: No. 9) -- Two weeks of preparation should be enough for the Terrapins to get their first conference win of the season. Next up: vs. Wake Forest, Saturday, 3:30 p.m. ET (ESPNU).
9. Virginia (2-3, 0-1; LW: No. 10) -- This is getting pretty difficult. Virginia doesn't deserve to move up in the rankings after a loss, but no other conference team does, either. Next up: at Duke, 3 p.m. ET.
10. Georgia Tech (2-3, 1-2; LW: No. 8) -- Can anyone explain to me what happened to Georgia Tech this past weekend, other than complete implosion? Next up: at Clemson, Saturday, 3:30 p.m. ET (ESPN).
11. Wake Forest (3-2, 1-2; LW: No. 11) -- The Deacons were their own worst enemy as they coughed up the ball four times in a loss to Duke. Next up: at Maryland, Saturday, 3:30 p.m. ET (ESPNU).
12. Boston College (1-3, 0-2; LW: No. 12) -- So close, yet so far away... Next up: at Army, Saturday, 12 p.m. ET (CBS Network).
Follow @Tyler_Waddell on Twitter