2. Kansas State (3-0, 1-0; LW: No. 2) -- Not that they needed it, but two weeks to prepare for Kansas will have the Wildcats ready for a blowout win. Next up: vs. Kansas, Saturday, 12 p.m. ET (FX).
3. Texas (4-0, 1-0; LW: No. 3) -- The Longhorns survived their first real test of the season by outscoring Oklahoma State, 41-36 in comeback fashion. Next up: vs. West Virginia, Saturday, 7 p.m. ET (FOX).
4. Oklahoma (2-1, 0-1; LW: No. 4) -- If the Sooners are upset by Texas Tech — which is very possible — they'll be in danger of losing three games in a row (Texas next). Next up: at Texas Tech, Saturday, 3:30 p.m. ET (ESPN2).
5. TCU (4-0, 1-0; LW: No. 5) -- It sure wasn't pretty, but TCU climbed past SMU and moves to 4-0. Next up: vs. Iowa State, 3:30 p.m. ET.
6. Texas Tech (4-0, 1-0; LW: No. 6) -- The Raiders' legitimacy will be tested this weekend as they host Oklahoma, who they've beaten three times in the last five meetings. Next up: vs. Oklahoma, Saturday, 3:30 p.m. ET (ESPN2).
7. Baylor (3-1, 0-1; LW: No. 7) -- If your offense scores 63 points, you should be in good shape to win the game. But not in Baylor's case. Next up: BYE
8. Oklahoma State (2-2, 0-1; LW: No. 8) -- The Cowboys let a marquee win slip away as they faltered to Texas with less than a minute in the game. Next up: BYE
9. Iowa State (3-1, 0-1; LW: No. 9) -- Quarterback Steele Jantz and the Cyclone offense combined for 189 total offensive yards against Texas Tech. TEXAS TECH! Next up: at TCU, Saturday, 3:30 p.m. ET.
10. Kansas (1-3, 0-1; LW: No. 10) -- Notre Dame transfer QB Dayne Crist is 62-of-129 (48.1 percent) with 763 yards, two touchdowns and four interceptions this season. Next up: at Kansas State, Saturday, 12 p.m. ET (FX).
Follow @Tyler_Waddell on Twitter