2. Nebraska (4-1, 1-0; LW: No. 3) -- Taylor Martinez still has that same crazy throwing motion, but he's been so much more effecient as a passer than he was last season. Look for a shootout in Columbus. Next up: at Ohio State, Saturday, 8 p.m. ET (ABC).
3. Northwestern (5-0, 1-0; LW: No. 4) -- Northwestern's inexperience showed as it nearly blew a 27-point lead over Indiana. Nonetheless, the Wildcats are 5-0 for the third time in five years. Next up: at Penn State, Saturday, 12 p.m. ET (ESPN).
4. Purdue (3-1, 0-0; LW: No. 5) -- If quarterback Caleb TerBush can continue to put up big numbers, the Boilermakers have a great shot at winning the Leaders division. Next up: vs. Michigan, Saturday, 4 p.m. ET (Big Ten Network).
5. Michigan (2-2, 0-0; LW: No. 6) -- For every 6.8 completions, Denard Robinson is throwing an interception. That's downright pitiful for a Division-1A quarterback. Next up: at Purdue, Saturday, 4 p.m. ET (Big Ten Network).
6. Michigan State (3-2, 0-1; LW: No. 2) -- Le'Veon Bell kissed his Heisman chances goodbye with a 17-carry, 45-yard performance against Ohio State at home. Next up: at Indiana, Saturday, 12 p.m. ET (Big Ten Network).
7. Penn State (3-2, 1-0; LW: No. 9) -- The Nittany Lions have won three games in a row behind the stellar play of quarterback Matt McGloin — no, not a misprint — and the entire defense. Next up: vs. Northwestern, Saturday, 12 p.m. ET (ESPN).
8. Wisconsin (3-2, 0-1; LW: No. 7) -- Montee Ball coughed up the Badgers' upset bid over Nebraska when he fumbled at midfield with less than a minute to play. Next up: vs. Illinois, Saturday, 3:30 p.m. ET (ESPN2).
9. Iowa (3-2, 1-0; LW: No. 10) -- Hopefully that conclusive victory over Minnesota last week will put the Hawkeyes in a winning direction. Next up: BYE
10. Minnesota (4-1, 0-1; LW: No. 8) -- Yeah.. well.. see, what happened was.. Next up: BYE
11. Illinois (2-3, 0-1; LW: No. 11) -- In a year where the Leaders division would be handed to the Illini if they were even mediocre, they've lost three of four and have been outscored 132-45 during those losses. Next up: at Wisconsin, Saturday, 3:30 p.m. ET (ESPN2).
12. Indiana (2-2, 0-1; LW: No. 12) -- The Hoosiers are the worst team in the Big Ten until proven otherwise. Simple as that. Next up: vs. Michigan State, Saturday, 12 p.m. ET (Big Ten Network).
Follow @Tyler_Waddell on Twitter