1. Oregon (5-0, 2-0 Pac-12; LW: No. 1) -- You've got to be thinking Chip Kelly is going to let loose from the get-go this week after owning just a four-point lead at halftime vs. Washington State on Saturday. Next up: vs. Washington, Saturday, 10:30 p.m. ET (ESPN).
2. USC (3-1, 1-1; LW: No. 2) -- Matt Barkley will need to be at the top of his game in order for the offense to get back where it needs to be. He's been making some weird, un-Barkley-like decisions lately and the Utah defense won't hold back. Next up: at Utah, Thursday, 9 p.m. ET (ESPN).
3. Oregon State (3-0, 2-0; LW: No. 4) -- Good things keep happening to the Beavers. First they barely sneaked by a disappointing Wisconsin team (it was an upset then, not so much anymore), UCLA shot itself in the foot multiple times, and then last week Arizona couldn't hold onto the lead. Next up: vs. Washington State, Saturday, 6 p.m. ET (Pac-12 Network).
4. Washington (3-1, 1-0; LW: No. 6) -- It wasn't pretty (in fact, it was pretty ugly), but the Huskies took on the Stanford Cardinal and came away with a huge win. Now we see how they respond on the road in Eugene. Next up: at Oregon, Saturday, 10:30 p.m. ET (ESPN).
5. Stanford (3-1, 1-1; LW: No. 3) -- Josh Nunes' starting position may have to be reconsidered here soon if the Cardinal don't get a lot more consistency from the junior QB. Next up: vs. Arizona, Saturday, 3 p.m. ET (Fox).
6. UCLA (4-1, 1-1; LW: No. 7) -- The Bruins had a solid bounceback outing over Colorado last weekend as Hundley threw for 281 yards and two TDs in a 42-14 win. Next up: at California, Saturday, 10 p.m. ET (Pac-12 Network).
7. Arizona State (4-1, 2-0; LW: No. 8) -- Another outstanding performance from the ball-hawking defense gave the Sun Devils their first win over Cal since 1997. Next up: BYE
8. Arizona (3-2, 0-2; LW: No. 5) -- The loss to Oregon State was heart-breaking, and now Arizona will travel to Stanford in what will likely be its third straight. Next up: at Stanford, Saturday, 3 p.m. ET (Fox).
9. Utah (2-2, 0-1; LW: No. 9) -- Utah has a chance to pull off one of the biggest upsets in school history as it welcomes the Trojans to Rice-Eccles Stadium after a bye week. Next up: vs. USC, Thursday, 9 p.m. ET (ESPN).
10. Cal (1-4, 0-2; LW: No. 10) -- An awful start to the season is an understatement. Cal can't find any consistency at any position on the field and still has to play five more ranked opponents. Jeff Tedford's seat is beginning to melt. Next up: vs. UCLA, Saturday, 10 p.m. ET (Pac-12 Network).
11. Colorado (1-4, 1-1; LW: No. 11) -- Positive note? Colorado's one-game winning streak lasted longer than the Six-Day War. Next up: BYE
12. Washington State (2-3, 0-2; LW: No. 12) -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI-Wdre74Us.Next up: at Oregon State, Saturday, 6 p.m. ET (Pac-12 Network).