2. Michigan (3-2, 1-0; LW: No. 5) -- Denard Robinson rushed for 235 yards as the Wolverines finally showed up in an impressive 44-13 outing in West Lafayette. Next up: vs. Illinois, Saturday, 3:30 p.m. ET (ESPN).
3. Penn State (4-2, 2-0; LW: No. 7) -- The Nittany Lions have won four games in a row — including last week's comeback win over ranked Northwestern — after looking awful through the first two weeks. Next up: BYE
4. Nebraska (4-2, 1-1; LW: No. 2) -- There's nothing Bo Pelini can do about his team's performance in Columbus other than burn the tape and move forward (and spend some extra practice time with Taylor Martinez, who threw three ill-advised interceptions). Next up: BYE
5. Northwestern (5-1, 1-1; LW: No. 3) -- Northwestern in September since 2008: 17-4. Northwestern in October since 2008: 7-11. Next up: at Minnesota, 12 p.m. ET (ESPN2).
6. Wisconsin (4-2, 1-1; LW: No. 8) -- Freshman quarterback Joel Stave is beginning to look more comfortable as the signal caller, but the offensive line is still struggling. Next up: at Purdue, Saturday, 12 p.m. ET (Big Ten Network).
7. Michigan State (4-2, 1-1; LW: No. 6) -- The Spartans found themselves down 27-14 at halftime to — wait for it — Indiana. They pulled out the win, but there's something not right in East Lansing. Next up: vs. Iowa, Saturday, 12 p.m. ET (ESPN).
8. Purdue (3-2, 0-1; LW: No. 4) -- They were doomed from the start, as the Boilermakers finished 1-11 (9.0 percent) on third down and turned the ball over four times at home vs. Michigan. Next up: vs. Wisconsin, Saturday, 12 p.m. ET (Big Ten Network).
9. Iowa (3-2, 1-0; LW: No. 9) -- If the Hawkeyes can pull out a win this weekend they'll be right in the thick of things for the Legends race. This is the same team that lost to Central Michigan. Next up: at Michigan State, Saturday, 12 p.m. ET (ESPN).
10. Minnesota (4-1, 0-1; LW: No. 10) -- Minnesota will have had two weeks to regroup from getting handled by Iowa. Next up: vs. Northwestern, Saturday, 12 p.m. (ESPN2).
11. Illinois (2-4, 0-2; LW: No. 11) -- Nathan Scheelhaase's return under center provided a small boost but wasn't enough as the ailing Illini fell to Wisconsin, 31-14. Next up: at Michigan, Saturday, 3:30 p.m. ET (ESPN).
12. Indiana (2-3, 0-2; LW: No. 12) -- Indiana couldn't put Michigan State away and was outscored 17-0 in the second half, relinquishing a 27-14 halftime lead. Next up: vs. Ohio State, Saturday, 8 p.m. ET (Big Ten Network).
Follow @Tyler_Waddell on Twitter