Fantasy Football: Dynasty Rookie Rankings
18. Aaron Dobson, WR, New England Patriots - A talented guy who goes to a great offense with a chance to play early, so why is his draft stock so low? Well, for good reason. The Patriots run one of the most complicated offensive systems in the league, and many receivers have failed to pick up the reads quickly enough to be productive. Time will tell if Dobson can, but if he does he'll be a steal at this slot.
19. Mike Glennon, QB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Another of the backup quarterbacks with a chance to start in the next couple of years, Glennon has a strong arm and good size. He'll have at least a large part of this year, and most likely all of it, to improve his decision making and decrease his interceptions. If Freeman doesn’t have a bounce back year, he'll get the chance to start heading into 2014.
20. Tyler Eifert, TE, Cincinnati Bengals - I'm not a big fan of drafting tight ends, I think you can find value in plenty of places at the position, but the pickings get pretty slim this year at this point, so taking Eifert here isn't a bad idea. Cincinnati will likely use him in two tight end sets with Jermaine Gresham, and you could see him get a lot of work lined up at wideout too. He could end up like a poor man's Gronk.
Alright, well that will get most leagues through the second round, for you in leagues that go deeper than that here are the next 20 players -
21. Christine Michael, RB, Seattle Seahawks
22. Terrance Wilson, WR, Dallas Cowboys
23. Stedman Bailey, WR, St. Louis Rams
24. Kenny Stills, WR, New Orleans Saints
25. Knile Davis, RB, Kansas City Chiefs
26. Denard Robinson, OW, Jacksonville Jaguars
27. Kenjon Barner, RB, Carolina Panthers
28. Andre Ellington, RB, Arizona Cardinals
29. Zach Ertz, TE, Philadelphia Eagles
30. Tyler Wilson, QB, Oakland Raiders
31. Kerwynn Williams, RB, Indianapolis Colts
32. Tyler Bray, QB, Kansas City Chiefs
33. Quinton Patton, WR, San Francisco 49ers
34. Marquess Wilson, WR, Chicago Bears
35. Mike Gillislee, RB, Miami Dolphins
36. Landry Jones, QB, Pittsburgh Steelers
37. Ryan Swope, WR, Arizona Cardinals
38. Matt Scott, QB, Jacksonville Jaguars
39. Da'Rick Rodgers, WR, Buffalo Bills
40. Travis Kelce, TE, Kansas City Chiefs
Thanks for reading, good luck in your drafts!
Check out the new ebook by Ben Sullivan, Point Guards, Playoffs and the Future of Football on Amazon, Itunes and Smashwords.com.