1. Josh Barnett tests positive, killing his fight with Fedor, and maybe killing Affliction in the process.
2. Michael Vick might fit well with the Packers.
3. Should the NASCAR Hall of Fame started with more than 5 inductees?
4. The endless NBA age limit debate.
5. Highlight of the NBA Summer League: reporter Molly Sullivan.
Today's other FanIQ site goodness:
1. Best. Video. EVAR.
2. QUIZ: Which college did this NFL player attend?
3. POLL: Should the MLB expand instant replay?
Tonight's TV Goodness:
Major League Baseball: Boston at Texas (ESPN, 8 p.m.)
Soccer: World Football Challenge, AC Milan vs. Club America, in Atlanta (ESPN2, 7 p.m.)