Brian Urlacher is calling it a (Hall of Fame) career! Let's take a look at some of Brian's career highlights:
- Took the following photo, letting the entire world know he was not going to be happy unless he was tackling your entire family:
- Began using Old Spice Swagger in the 80s, which was apparently a renaissance period in Urlacher's suburban neighborhood.
- Attended to the University of Mexico and played for Los Lobos, meaning the Wolves, which required a concession from his parents who were both actual Kodiak grizzly bears.
- Beyond leading the nation in tackles his Junior year, the All-American also caught 6 TD passes and returned 2 kicks for TDs, all while still having a small resemblance of hair on his head.
- After a tough rookie season with the Chicago Bears, restored his confidence by dominating a middle school weightlifting competition, apparently:
- Won Defensive Player of the Year honors in 2005, which is around when I like to think this wonderful photo was taken:
- Almost died:
- Played in and lost the 2006 Super Bowl, but nobody really liked that Super Bowl anyways.
Peyton Manning displaying his mastery identifying Brian Urlacher
- Wore this hat:
- Caught this fish:
- Finished career with 8 Pro Bowls, as the Bears' all time leader in tackles, a sure-bid at landing a spot in Canton, and a 2 month stint with Jenny McCarthy.