Formula One, Dumbass

Britain Has Better Sex Scandals Than We Do: FIA Head (Allegedly) Has Nazi Orgy With Hookers

3/31/08 in Formula One   |   Eric_   |   7716 respect


With the recent sex scandals involving US politicians, one could almost think this country is the king of illicit affairs. Nope, that title remains Britain's, as seen with the newest scandal involving the head of the FIA, the governing body of Formula One, Max Mosley. Mosley allegedly had an orgy with five hookers, during which time Mosley and the hookers dressed as Nazis and concentration camp prisoners. Seriously. As you can guess, the British tabloids are having a field day and Mosley is under heavy scrutiny.

 

Video and pictures can be found fairly easily. I won't link to them because they're not only NSFW, they're probably not safe for any type of human consumption.


Congrats Britain. You've outscandaled us again.

Notify me by email about comments that follow mine. Preview

4/24/08   |   Nate   |   128 respect

Scott Senay wrote:
Clinton was in a Nazi orgy?  When did this happen?

Clinton in a Nazi Orgy, of course not.  He has only ever been in chubbadub orgies.

4/24/08   |   Nate   |   128 respect

wrote:
Eric, you post a link to a link that had the video but they had to take it down because of copyrights .

Dude you seriously need to lighten up.  It's great you are a Christian, I don't even mind the fact that you like to preach, but your insults and accusations to the lifestyle of people on this site, many of whom I know to be good people, is not a positive witness.  I think if you were truly able to talk to God, he'd tell you so.

This story was not a story of Gearhead's life, as far as I know he only has orgies dressed as one of the 12 disciples, it was a story about a UK FIA leader. 

4/5/08   |   Scott Senay

kantwistaye wrote:
Just out of curiosity, did you feel this way when Clinton was going through his whole  ordeal?

Clinton was in a Nazi orgy?  When did this happen?

3/31/08   |   PhilsPhan213

wrote:

Eric, you post a link to a link that had the video but they had to take it down because of copyrights !

So you, ummm, followed the links? Interesting.

3/31/08   |   Eric_   |   7716 respect

wrote:
Eric, you post a link to a link that had the video but they had to take it down because of copyrights .

I'm sorry. I was in a hurry and didn't notice that F1 Fanatic did a post a link to the video. I wanted a non-tabloid source, and since F1 Fanatic is the best F1 blog (IMO) out there, I figured they would work. Still, it's not a direct link to the video, which anyone can find with a perfunctory Google search anyway.

3/31/08   |   Eric_   |   7716 respect

Dude, I'm not really sure what you want here. Like everyone else said, this was news in the sports world. Yes, it's weird news, but that's what sports blogs post. Weird news. There are photos and videos of the incident out there. I did not post them, nor did I post links to them. I was just reporting what happened. Are the mainstream media sites that post this evil too? It's their job to report news. What sort of news is "acceptable" to you?

3/31/08   |   Jubanator14   |   367 respect

wrote:

Phillippians 3-8 Finally, brethen, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report , if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise think on those things

Well that is a good bible verse, just because you can recite a bible verse, doesn't mean you understand the true meaning behind it.

This is a sports site and this is sports news. I am sure there are several sites out on the interent that will be right up your alley with only reporting "non-perverted" news.

3/31/08   |   Jubanator14   |   367 respect

Dude don't hijack the thread about the blog. If you don't like it then just either, 1) don't read it or 2) if you really think it is bad, then message a moderator about it. Bringing it out here like this isn't the way to go about it.

3/31/08   |   sports_schmorts   |   3299 respect

wrote:
A perverted blog is wrong  and offensive  and some websites and newspaper would not put that type of garbage on their website or newpapers ! 

THIS site DOES put up this sort of news on our site.  If this blog is too "wrong and offensive" you do have the option of not reading it. Be aware that you are going to see odd and different news from around the world. Our world is a perverted place, and if perversion offends you, I'm sorry.

3/31/08   |   kantwistaye   |   4210 respect

wrote:
You are wrong ! When there is perverted news in a blog that makes the blog perverted !

Just out of curiosity, did you feel this way when Clinton was going through his whole  ordeal?

3/31/08   |   kantwistaye   |   4210 respect

wrote:
A perverted blog is wrong  and offensive  and some websites and newspaper would not put that type of garbage on their website or newpapers ! 

You got it all wrong.  The news itself, may be perverted, but there is absolutely nothing perverted about the blog.  Also, ESPN put this on their website.

3/31/08   |   sports_schmorts   |   3299 respect

wrote:
The guy who put this article on faniq could be perverted and you may want to stay away from him !

Actually I'm not seeing what's wrong with the person who posted it. It's news, he's a blogger, and a trusted member of our site, he didn't use any offensive language. Just because you don't agree with it for religious reasons doesn't mean that it's wrong or perverted of the person who posted it. Now, if you want to say that Mosley was perverted, I can see that. Please make sure to read the Code of Coduct before trying to drag our other members' names through the mud.

3/31/08   |   kantwistaye   |   4210 respect

Whats wrong with reporting the news?  Eric didn't do  anything wrong, Max Mosley did.  Protest him.

3/31/08   |   100%InjuryRate   |   1283 respect

Achtung baby!

3/31/08   |   Jubanator14   |   367 respect

Two questions:
1) What the hell is a Nazi Orgy?
2) Where can I find one?