Today's blog goodness
1. Dennis Green says Michael Vick is going to play for the Dolphins.
2. The Suns and Spurs want to get their hands on Lamar Odom.
3. Donte Stallworth was apparently drunk AND high when he hit and killed that guy.
4. Looks like Jay Mariotti is headed back to Chicago. Nooooooooooo!
5. Richard Petty says NASCAR isn't for women. Um, bad move man.
Today's other FanIQ site goodness
1. What NBA free agent do you hope your team gets?
2. Who should the starting pitchers be in the MLB All-Star game?
3. A quick quiz on Shaq for you.
Tonight's TV goodness
Baseball on tonight, and for those of you who get it, the Canadian Football League starts this evening.
Major League Baseball: San Francisco at St. Louis (ESPN, 8 p.m.)
Canadian Football League Starts Tonight [Nightly Wrap Up]