- The NCAA worked thoroughly this weekend on a plan that will eject players from hits to the helmet. This process is expected to take more time.
- Anderson University (SC) sophomore Xavier Walton collapsed Thursday while playing in an intramural basketball game. He passed away early Friday – the reason is still unknown.
- A final number was calculated for the price Penn State paid due to Jerry Sandusky’s child sex scandal. He, along with other former members of the University, cost the school over $27 million in damages.
- Stanford backup quarterback Josh Nunes will miss spring practice after suffering a “freak” injury on Friday. It is workout-related.
- Former Nebraska running back Ken Clark passed away Saturday at the age of 46 from a heart attack. He was – and still is – one of the most prolific rushers in school history.
Follow @Tyler_Waddell on Twitter