College football weekend news roundup
- Tim Brando believes the final BCS National Championship will be played by No. 1 Ohio State and No. 2 Louisville, with the Cardinals taking the title. Could you see this happening?
- Johnny Manziel is making headlines again. Apparently he "can't wait" to leave College Station, and is looking for a one-way ticket out (2014 NFL Draft?).
- Kentucky offered a 13-year-old seventh-grader over the weekend. This is getting absurd.
- The domestic violence charges that were placed on Arizona running back Ka'Deem Carey—last year's leading rusher—have been dropped.
- Alabama landed the No. 3 overall Pro-Style quarterback for the class of 2014 in 5-star David Cornwell, and this particular writer thinks he could be Nick Saban's best signal caller ever.
- Florida linebacker Antonio Morrison is facing battery charges following a nightclub incident that featured him punching a bouncer over admission rates.
Follow @Tyler_Waddell on Twitter