FanIQ Lunch Links for March 17
- Bleacher Report ranks the most difficult games on Clemson's 2014 schedule.
- There's some fierce competition going on for the starting Clemson running back job this spring.
- Boston College received a verbal commitment from a 6-foot-5, 240-pound offensive guard out of Massachusetts on Sunday.
- Top quarterback prospect and current Florida State commit De'Andre Johnson will be competing in the Elite 11 and The Opening.
- The biggest concern for Syracuse this spring comes at the defensive tackle position.
- Five key questions for Pittsburgh football.
- A few members of the Miami Hurricanes that may surprise you this spring.
- North Carolina landed a ridiculous tight end prospect that could be the next Eric Ebron (or more).
- Two Texas reserve players were kicked off the team for violation of rules. In other words, don't break Charlie Strong's rules.
- How can Texas replace a veteran offensive line?
- Kliff Kingsbury is one of the hottest college football coaches in the country. No, seriously. He's not ruling out starring in ABC's The Bachelor.
- There are a group of Rutgers players that are taking a trip to Haiti to help rebuild houses, churches and schools.
- James Franklin picked up a big-time athlete from New Jersey on Monday in Juwan Johnson. Here's what the four-star prospect can do for Penn State.
- Five key questions for Penn State football as it kicks off its spring session today.
- Listing a handful of returning starters that could lose their job this offseason.
- There's lots of competition to go around among the Michigan offensive line.
- As if anything less was expected, Ohio State freshman linebacker Raekwon McMillan is already making a strong impression on his coaches and teammates.
- Ka'Deem Carey left some big shoes to fill at the running back position for Arizona. Who will step up this spring?
- How Oregon's offense will continue to evolve as personnel keeps changing.
- Linebacker Michael Doctor's return to the front seven should help give Oregon State's lacking defense an immediate boost.
- Here's a quick summary on the first week of practice for Steve Sarkisian and the USC Trojans.
- The Telegraph makes an educated guess at what Georgia's first depth chart will look like.
- Bret Bielema has a lot of work to do, but his top priority right now needs to be finding a suitable quarterback.
- Bad things keep happening to Mike Muschamp's roster, and the developing story surrounding wide receiver Andre Debose might not help.
- Auburn added a three-star inside linebacker to its 2015 class on Sunday, and here's what he can do for the Tigers upon arrival.
- Five key questions for an Arkansas program that's trying to get back on its feet.
- Will ArDarius Stewart's move to defense make a major impact for the Crimson Tide?
- Missouri coach Gary Pinkel says quarterback Maty Mauk is the starter "right now," but also said it's "all about competition."
Follow @Tyler_Waddell or @FanIQ_CFB on Twitter!