College Football Weekend Roundup
- Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops suspended defensive tackle Stacy McGee indefinitely on Friday after violating university policy. He is the fifth Sooner to be suspended this offseason.
- The Idaho State Board of Education has granted the University of Idaho's football program to begin scheduling and playing as an independent. It will join Notre Dame, BYU, Army and Navy.
- Ohio State defensive tackle Adam Bellamy announced his decision to leave the team for personal reasons on Friday, although d-line coach Mike Vrabel believes he could still return.
- All C-USA linebacker Trent Mackey was suspended indefinitely from Tulane after his involvement in an armed robbery. If convicted, he'll face 10-99 years in prison.
- The Preseason AP Top 25 Poll was released on Saturday morning, featuring USC