- ESPN and Fox Sports came to an agreement with the Big 12 for college football rights on Friday. The deal is worth $2.5 billion and will run through 2015.
- Longtime Utah quarterback Jordan Wynn re-injured his shoulder that kept him from playing in nine games last season during the team's loss Friday to Utah State. He will not return to the field this season.
- Arkansas and Wisconsin dropped from the AP Top 25 after failing to beat Louisiana-Monroe and Oregon State, respectively.
- Wyoming quarterback Brett Smith was carted off the field after taking a big hit during the team's 34-31 loss to Toledo on Saturday. He raised his right arm while being taken away, but there is no word on his condition.
- Wisconsin running back Montee Ball's Heisman hopes are on life support after his below-average performance Saturday. He has 181 yards and a touchdown off 48 carries (3.8 ypc).
- Oregon All-American safety John Boyett will miss the remainder of the season after undergoing surgery on both knees this week.
- Arkansas quarterback Tyler Wilson is 'day-to-day' after suffering a hit to the head during the team's loss to Louisiana-Monroe Saturday. He left the game at halftime and did not return.
Follow @Tyler_Waddell on Twitter