1. USA soccer pulled one of the biggest upsets in soccer history.
2. The Timberwolves have a crapload of NBA picks. What will they do with them?
3. Phil Jackson wants to just coach at home next year. Hahaha, what?
4. A source says Brett Favre will be in Vikings camp come end of July.
5. Danny Ainge sure seems to want to get rid of Rajon Rondo.
Today's other FanIQ site goodness
1. Being a Wimbledon ballgirl is not so easy.
2. What team do you hate the most?
3. Might as well have a Brett Favre quiz, right?
Tonight's TV goodness
Final game of the College World Series. Oh yeah!
College baseball: World Series, finals, Game 3, LSU vs. Texas, in Omaha (ESPN, 7 p.m.)
Major League Baseball: New York Yankees at Atlanta (ESPN2, 7 p.m.)