1. Brett Favre is definitely going to play for the Vikings.
2. Who's worse? Michael Vick or Donte Stallworth?
3. Brandon Marshall wants out of Denver.
4. Ah yes, the College World Series camera is focused on...Erin Andrews' butt.
5. MLB Power Rankings for all of you.
Today's other FanIQ site goodness
1. This is a hell of a football throw by a Penguins fan.
2. Should MLB just release the list of 104 names?
3. Do you know your all-time MLB RBI leaders?
Tonight's TV goodness
Basically, it's College World Series tonight or whatever MLB team is playing on your local network. I suggest you spend your evening contemplating how many INTs Favre throws this year.
College baseball: College World Series, in Omaha, Arizona State vs. Texas (ESPN, 7 p.m.)
Major League Baseball: Chicago White Sox at Chicago Cubs (WGN, 8 p.m.)