Here are the odds for every big game this week
Below are the odds of some of the most intriguing matchups, courtesy of the Vegas Insider.
Northern Illinois could be in some trouble as it travels to Toledo tomorrow night, entering as a three-point favorite. The Rockets are 7-3 and have won five games in a row, including last week's 51-41 victory over MAC East leader Buffalo.
Las Vegas knows that obliterating Iowa State means nothing, putting Oklahoma (+3.5) as the underdog to Kansas State. Bill Snyder's young crew struggled early, but has really come together with four straight Big 12 wins.
Although Johnny Manziel has put up some ridiculous passing numbers lately, LSU (-4) is expected to beat his Aggies in Death Valley. The Tigers are 6-0 at home this season and 35-2 since 2009.
Arizona State (2-5) is favored in a tight one over UCLA on the road, Baylor (-9.5) is thought to win by at least two scores at Oklahoma State, and Ole Miss (+2.5) could give Missouri some problems.
Despite its 18-point win over Miami (Fla.), Duke is only a -5.5 favorite at Wake Forest. Michigan State (-7.5) needs to watch its step against Northwestern, Vanderbilt (+3) is the underdog at Tennessee, and Las Vegas is pretty undecided with Notre Dame a one-point underdog at home versus BYU.
- Northern Illinois (-2.5) at Toledo
- Rutgers at Central Florida (-17)
- Navy at San Jose State (-2)
- Nebraska at Penn State (-2)
- Pittsburgh (-1) at Syracuse
- Indiana at Ohio State (-34.5)
- Michigan State (-7.5) at Northwestern
- Idaho at Florida State (-57)
- Duke (-5.5) at Wake Forest
- Wisconsin (-16) at Minnesota
- Cincinnati at Houston (-3.5)
- Vanderbilt at Tennessee (-3)
- Michigan at Iowa (-6)
- Arizona State (-2.5) at UCLA
- Texas A&M at LSU (-4)
- Oregon (-20.5) at Arizona
- California at Stanford (31.5)
- BYU (-1) at Notre Dame
- Baylor (-9.5) at Oklahoma State
- Oklahoma at Kansas State (-3.5)
- Missouri (-2.5) at Ole Miss
- Utah at Washington State (-1)
- Boise State (-7) at San Diego State
- Chattanooga at Alabama (-49)
Follow @Tyler_Waddell on Twitter