1. David Ortiz cheated.
2. Michael Vick: The most hated man in sports?
3. Arturo Gatti's death ruled a suicide. In other words, the Brazilian police don't care.
4. George Sherrill is the newest Dodger.
5. Lamar Odom isn't going anywhere.
Today's other FanIQ site goodness:
1. Video: Andy Roddick wins a bet, pretty convincingly.
2. Quiz: MLB First Ballot Hall of Famers
3. Poll: Which name is the most surprising so far out of the released steroid users?
Tonight's TV goodness:
Boxing: Featherweights, Charles Huerta vs. Derrick Wilson; lightweights, Luis Ramos vs. Sandro Marcos; super middleweights, Enrique Ornelas vs. Roberto Baro, in Los Angeles (Versus, 10 p.m.)
Action sports: X Games, in Los Angeles (ESPN, 9 p.m.; ESPN2, 2 a.m., taped)
Golf: Nationwide Tour, Children's Hospital Invitational, first round, in Columbus, Ohio (Golf Channel, 6:30 p.m., same-day tape)
Tennis: WTA Tour, Bank of the West Classic, round of 16, in Stanford, Calif. (ESPN2, 3 p.m.); ATP, LA Open, round of 16, in Los Angeles (ESPN2, 10:30 p.m.)