- Kim and Kris file for divorce
- Then we look for a new athletic beau
- ...and reflect a bit on others in Kris's shoes
- ...and take a look at more doomed athlete hybrid relationships
- ...but on a happy note, Jessica Simpson announces pregnancy with hers
- Belichick is a big WS fan. Who knew?
- Does the Steelers win over the Pats make them the best?
- ...not if Harbaugh has anything to do with it
- Andy Reid and the Eagles may not all be on the same page, but they still stomped the 'Boys
- Bengals and Bills still lookin' good
- A little MLB update
- Andrew Luck Heisman talk. Shocking
- Week 9 NFL Power Rankings - getting a little more settled in
- NHL Power Rankings and WIR - a little less settled
- Are the Eagles really THAT bad?
- McCourt finally decides to sell the Dodgers. Here's a look of possible suitors.
- The biggest game of the
season yearcentury = ridiculous ticket prices, of course
- ...and apparently the Mad Hatter is appropriately focused
- What does Billy Corgan have to do with the Cubs?
- We get a little overseas culture with this week's Spotlight Fan
Keep it tuned to the Q for the latest news and all your Open Game Thread needs over the weekend, and don't forget to set your clocks back!