- The great Patriots cheerleader scandal happened, thanks to Facebook of course.
- Also a dumbass racist Texas O-lineman got dropped from the team for a Facebook gaffe as well.
- And an MMA fighter made the unfortunate mistake of going in blackface as Kimbo Slice for Halloween.
- Michael Crabtree and Texas Tech definitely got our attention.
- And so did their ladies.
- Allen Iverson got traded to Detroit for Chauncey Billups.
- We had cheerleaders go streaking up in Canada.
- Barack Obama became the president elect, no doubt because he supports a college football playoff.
- We saw one incredible touchdown in a high school game.
- The NFL seems to be fining defensive players at will these days.
- Although this guy clearly needs to be fined.
- Utah appears to be this season's BCS buster.
- We gave out our midseason NFL grades.
- The Raiders, by the way, are in awful shape.
- And, of course, Derek Jeter sucks.
- Locker Room
- how it works
Nebraska's fans ranked most loyal in the country
Can Wisconsin win big in the 4th again?
Alabama in SEC West driver's seat
Treadwell poised for breakout season
Five ideal opponents for Notre Dame
Q&A with Tennessee QB Josh Dobbs
Which coaches are on the hot seat?
Top Heisman contenders from SEC
Ranking toughest schedules in SEC West