- The great Patriots cheerleader scandal happened, thanks to Facebook of course.
- Also a dumbass racist Texas O-lineman got dropped from the team for a Facebook gaffe as well.
- And an MMA fighter made the unfortunate mistake of going in blackface as Kimbo Slice for Halloween.
- Michael Crabtree and Texas Tech definitely got our attention.
- And so did their ladies.
- Allen Iverson got traded to Detroit for Chauncey Billups.
- We had cheerleaders go streaking up in Canada.
- Barack Obama became the president elect, no doubt because he supports a college football playoff.
- We saw one incredible touchdown in a high school game.
- The NFL seems to be fining defensive players at will these days.
- Although this guy clearly needs to be fined.
- Utah appears to be this season's BCS buster.
- We gave out our midseason NFL grades.
- The Raiders, by the way, are in awful shape.
- And, of course, Derek Jeter sucks.
- Locker Room
- how it works
Florida State won't repeat as national champs in 2014
OSU's (cough, defense) spring to-do list
Golson, Zaire vying for Irish's QB job
Gardner could lose his spot to Morris
SEC ready to get defensive again
Listing top matchups for this fall
Oregon's spring practice to-do list
What Wisconsin needs to do this spring
Wazzu's spring goal: get better