- As mentioned, T.O. is being T.O. again. Which means he's being a jackass.
- We ripped the BCS a new one.
- Then we argued why it's actually not so bad.
- And then the computers said Florida shouldn't be in the BCS championship.
- Why are we only talking about QBs for the Heisman?
- And why is Tebow definitely going to win for the second year in a row? When he clearly shouldn't.
- The Yankees got ripped off on the CC deal.
- Patrick Willis nearly killed a Jets player.
- Antonio Bryant made the NFL catch of the year.
- Floyd Mayweather wants to fight Manny Pacquiao. That'll make boxing relevant again for, oh, about a week.
- We were introduced to Barry Sanders Jr.
- Greg Oden is one depressing dude.
- 'Melo tied an NBA record.
- LeBron James is a pretty decent dunker.
- Joe Sakic joined the stupid injuries Hall of Fame.
- Ron Santo didn't make the Hall of Fame, again.
- Is it OK to root for the Lions to go 0-16? Of course it is.
- Locker Room
- how it works
Redskins take to Twitter to defend their name
Dallas Cowboys: MVPs of what?
Bucs owner Malcolm Glazer dies
Andre Johnson skips OTA's
Cowboys LB Sean Lee out for season
Harassment suits shouldn't be funny
US Senators ask Redskins to change
Ex-NFL players' unkind words about NFL
Jerry wants Jon Bon Jovi to buy Bills