- As mentioned, T.O. is being T.O. again. Which means he's being a jackass.
- We ripped the BCS a new one.
- Then we argued why it's actually not so bad.
- And then the computers said Florida shouldn't be in the BCS championship.
- Why are we only talking about QBs for the Heisman?
- And why is Tebow definitely going to win for the second year in a row? When he clearly shouldn't.
- The Yankees got ripped off on the CC deal.
- Patrick Willis nearly killed a Jets player.
- Antonio Bryant made the NFL catch of the year.
- Floyd Mayweather wants to fight Manny Pacquiao. That'll make boxing relevant again for, oh, about a week.
- We were introduced to Barry Sanders Jr.
- Greg Oden is one depressing dude.
- 'Melo tied an NBA record.
- LeBron James is a pretty decent dunker.
- Joe Sakic joined the stupid injuries Hall of Fame.
- Ron Santo didn't make the Hall of Fame, again.
- Is it OK to root for the Lions to go 0-16? Of course it is.
- Locker Room
- how it works
Tennessee Titans expected to cut RB Chris Johnson
D-Jax officially signs with Washington
Donald Trump considering buying Bills
MJD signs 3-year contract with Raiders
Wiflork, Pats agree on extension
Bill O'Brien: Texans will draft a QB
Jets release Sanchez, sign Vick
Raiders have new QB project in Schaub
Jim Irsay goes to rehab