Good morning everyone. Week 1 of the NFL season is finally here. In just a few hours, the Sunday ritual of binging on football for 10 hours or so begins anew. But we still have some time until 1:00, and that's gotta be someway to get ready for the games without listening to ex-jocks yucking it up or Chris Berman doing anything, right?
Luckily, that's where FanIQ comes in. Every Sunday morning, we'll remind you of what you may have missed from all great stable of writers during the week. Reading their insight is guaranteed to leave your smarter than listening to the likes of Shannon Sharpe or Terry Bradshaw.
To get you ready for Week 1, we have:
- The season previews have been coming fast. New columnist jakeryanbrown has been previewing the league by division: AFC East, AFC North, AFC South, AFC West, NFC East, NFC North, NFC South, and NFC West.
- Yours truly also previewed the season and made predictions, but trust me, you should use it more as comic relief than as anything authoritative.
- Taking a different and hilarious tack is our man GFortier, who is highlighted each team's Doomsday scenarios: AFC East, AFC South, AFC West, and AFC North.
- Turning to Week 1 specifically, Andrew_Ericksen looked at the 3 biggest games of the weekend (including Thursday's game).
- Pat made his Week 1 predictions. Is he right, or whack?
- Matthew_Shovlin thinks this could be a big year for the Colin Kaepernick-Vernon Davis combination.
- Finally, don't forget to play this week's Spot the Differences game.