- It hasn't been a good week of NFL news, as the primary concern has been the Dolphins disaster. If reports are true, the team told Incognito to "toughen up" Martin. Incognito's teammates have also been defending him, even saying he's an "honorary" black man. Then, in an absurd twist, reports are Incognito held offensive line meetings at strip clubs. You many want this story to go away, but let's be frank, it's not going to, nor should it.
- In much happier news, if you haven't seen this video of a middle school football team, do so as soon as possible.
- Arian Foster has been ruled out for this week, and unfortunately, reports today are that he needs surgery for a bulging disk and will be out for the rest of the season. Hope you didn't buy that stock in Foster.
- With Aaron Rodgers out, expect Packers coaches to use Eddie Lacy even more. Would the Packers finally having a competent running back only to lose Rodgers count as irony? Just wondering.
- Another running back who might be getting more touches is Arizona's Andre Ellington, who has definitely had some "whoa" moments so far this season.
- Alex_Kopilow sees the horrid NFC East and rightfully concludes that this is gut check time for Cowboys coach Jason Garrett. Of course, another 8-8 finish would probably still win the division.
- NickMorgan asks if the Colts are contenders. It sure seems like it, but there's still time for a team to either collapse or go on a Giants-like run.
- BlakeLovell has his weekly look at the best games of the week. It looks much better than last week's set, I'll tell you that much.
- Finally, we end with the F-U Power Rankings: State of Florida Edition.
There's even more where that came from. Just check our NFL page for more. Then don't forget to take all that knowledge to the GameCenter and make your picks for Week 10.