- The Matt Flynn saga has moved back to Green Bay, as the Packers remain desperate for a warm body to put under center. Given that he's washed out in three organizations in six months, this Packers fan isn't that excited.
- Speaking of reunions, Ed Reed is back with Rex Ryan after signing with the Jets this week. Of course, given how toast Reed looked in Houston, I'm not sure the reunion will be a happy one.
- Continuing with the Jets, they're on a playoff push, and in fact are the 6th AFC seed right now. Not bad after most considered 3 wins to be their ceiling.
- Apparently this is the New York version of the Pregame Show, as we turn to the Giants. Jason Pierre-Paul is out for today's game. Scott Tolzien breathes a sigh of relief.
- Another injured player though is set to finally make this debut: Percy Harvin of the Seahawks. Yes, it's against his former team, the Vikings, but at this point I doubt anyone much cares.
- Terrell Pryor is injured (possibly causing his recent horribleness), and thus Matt McGloin is getting the start for Oakland. Houston, this may be your best chance for a win for a while.
- Presented without comment: this link on Trent Richardson.
- Dez Bryant is much maligned for various reasons, but this is pretty cool.
- Finally, we end as always with the F-U Power Rankings.
- Locker Room
- how it works
Tennessee Titans expected to cut RB Chris Johnson
D-Jax officially signs with Washington
Donald Trump considering buying Bills
MJD signs 3-year contract with Raiders
Wiflork, Pats agree on extension
Bill O'Brien: Texans will draft a QB
Jets release Sanchez, sign Vick
Raiders have new QB project in Schaub
Jim Irsay goes to rehab