- The big news of the week is the dysfunction of the Washington football team, as RGIII is benched for the year for Kirk Cousins. There's so much to say, but most of it has. What a mess.
- One QB may have lost his job, but another has regained his: Jay Cutler. After Josh McCown surprisingly played well, suddenly Cutler might be playing for a contract extension in Chicago, in addition to playing for a playoff berth.
- Meanwhile, Aaron Rodgers is out yet again. I disagree with the headline of "Packers in trouble." They were already in trouble the second Rodgers went down, and even if he came back and they somehow made the playoffs, the defense (31st in DVOA) is way too weak to make an impact.
- People are not happy with the New York Super Bowl, among them Terry Bradshaw. I'm agnostic about the cold weather thing, but I did find it funny when certain journalists (*cough* Peter King *cough*) that have railed against the New York Super Bowl this whole time were loving last week's snow games.
- Speaking of the Super Bowl, I don't know why anyone expects anything different from the NFL anymore than this kind of draconian garbage. I'm with Olbermann. I'm not sure the NFL actually wants anyone to go to the game.
- In the major injury department, Adrian Peterson may be done for the year, much to the chagrin of fantasy owners in the middle of the playoffs (like me, ugh). Definitely out for the year is Tyrann Mathieu, who tore his knee. At least we might avoid completely ridiculous "redemption" stories now. Otherwise though, that's a bummer.
- ZacWassink argues that it's time for the Giants to shut down some players for the rest of the season.
- BlakeLovell has his weekly Game Rankings. Packers-Cowboys is on the list, which tells you how bad the other games are.
- Finally, we end as always with F-U Power Rankings, which do not prove numbers are stupid, Miss Ashlie.
There's even more where that came from. Just check our NFL page for more. Then don't forget to take all that knowledge to the GameCenter and make your picks for Week 15.