- Above all else, yesterday was the 10th anniversary of "I wanna kiss you." My how time flies.
- Apparently some Jets players want Rex Ryan to return next year. Good luck with that.
- The latest player whose career might be over because of concussions is John Carlson of the Vikings.
- Here's a rant about alleged "considerations" being made for weather at the Super Bowl. I think the one agnostic person left on this matter, so let's move on.
- The Eagles are one of the worst teams in terms of time of possession. They win anyway. I'd have to look it up, but I'm not sure there's necessarily that positive a correlation being TOP and winning, so this makes sense.
- The hit on Bengals punter Kevin Huber was deemed illegal. I feel this as good a spot to say that the uncalled penalty on the punt return literally lost me my fantasy semifinal. As if I didn't dislike the Steelers enough...
- 49ers fans are trolling Seahawks fans. I didn't know there was this much passion on the West Coast. /East Coast bias
- Turning to today's action: Here are the playoff clinching scenarios, as they slowly get less convoluted.
- BlakeLovell has this weekly look at the best games of the week, and well, it's a good list for once.
- Finally, we conclude as always with the F-U Power Rankings.
- Locker Room
- how it works
Brandon Browner has been reinstated by the NFL
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: QB or DE?
Bucs reveal their new uniforms
Jimmy Graham receives franchise tag
Ravens WR Deonte Thompson arrested
Ray Rice charged with assault
Andrew McDonald identified as “Player A”
Browns tried to trade for Jim Harbaugh
Browns hire 3rd GM in just over one year