- It's the week of quarterback injury intrigue. First, Tony Romo is out for the Cowboys win or go home game against the Eagles after undergoing back surgery. Aaron Rodgers, however, has been cleared and will start for the Packers in their win or go home game against the Bears. Much more on both of these situations in GameDay Live later today.
- Romo was the most talked about injury of the week, but don't forget the Broncos losing Von Miller to a torn ACL. Yes, they played well without him early in the season, but they definitely could've used him for the playoffs.
- Kevin Huber and his family were at least able to laugh at the situation after Huber's injuries from Week 15.
- When Nnamdi Asomugha was a Raider, he was arguably the best cornerback in the game. Then he signed with the Eagles and fell off the cliff. This week he signed a one-day contract with the Raiders and retired. Don't let how it ended cloud the fact that in his prime, no one would throw the ball anywhere near Asomugha.
- Should Rex Ryan be fired? The Jets have beaten expectations enough to make this a real question.
- Matthew_Shovlin postulates that Josh Gordon could be the best receiver in the league next year. Add "outside of Megatron" to that and I'm down.
- Is there a sadder matchup this week than Lions-Vikings in the Metrodome's final game? Probably not.
- Here are BlakeLovell's weekly Game Rankings. Obviously the two division title games take the top spots.
- Finally, without the FU Power Rankings this week (boo), here are the playoff scenarios. Yeah, this didn't come from FanIQ, but can you blame any of us for not wanting to write all that?
- Locker Room
- how it works
It's shopping day! [Free Agency Frenzy Open Thread]
Brandon Browner has been reinstated
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: QB or DE?
Bucs reveal their new uniforms
Jimmy Graham receives franchise tag
Ravens WR Deonte Thompson arrested
Andrew McDonald identified as “Player A”
Ray Rice charged with assault
Browns tried to trade for Jim Harbaugh