- Looking back at Week 1, Wards_Page gives us 10 Things We Know now and 10 Things We Still Don't Know.
- Our man Pat attempted to do Power Rankings after Week 1's games.
- Here's a link to all of our From the Armchair articles for Week 1. We'll be having fan reactions for the entire season.
- After struggling to a win on Thursday night, Pat asks the question: Are the Pats any good this year?
- Turning to today's games, ZachWassink gives us his Week 2 picks. He also looks at 5 guys to watch in one of the biggest games of the day: Broncos-Giants.
- Zach also argues this week that Jacksonville should sign Tim Tebow.
- Fantasy-wise, here's who to sell high and buy low.
- The Game of the Day is San Francisco-Seattle on Sunday Night. The crowd is expected to be so intense that there will be Seattle police undercover as 49ers fans.
- You can apparently bet on whether David Wilson will fumble today. Better question is will be even allowed on the field.
- Finally, some levity. First, Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake had some fun with end zone dances. Then we have the latest version of the NFL F-U Power Rankings.
- Locker Room
- how it works
Redskins take to Twitter to defend their name
Dallas Cowboys: MVPs of what?
Bucs owner Malcolm Glazer dies
Andre Johnson skips OTA's
Cowboys LB Sean Lee out for season
Harassment suits shouldn't be funny
US Senators ask Redskins to change
Ex-NFL players' unkind words about NFL
Jerry wants Jon Bon Jovi to buy Bills