- Looking back at Week 1, Wards_Page gives us 10 Things We Know now and 10 Things We Still Don't Know.
- Our man Pat attempted to do Power Rankings after Week 1's games.
- Here's a link to all of our From the Armchair articles for Week 1. We'll be having fan reactions for the entire season.
- After struggling to a win on Thursday night, Pat asks the question: Are the Pats any good this year?
- Turning to today's games, ZachWassink gives us his Week 2 picks. He also looks at 5 guys to watch in one of the biggest games of the day: Broncos-Giants.
- Zach also argues this week that Jacksonville should sign Tim Tebow.
- Fantasy-wise, here's who to sell high and buy low.
- The Game of the Day is San Francisco-Seattle on Sunday Night. The crowd is expected to be so intense that there will be Seattle police undercover as 49ers fans.
- You can apparently bet on whether David Wilson will fumble today. Better question is will be even allowed on the field.
- Finally, some levity. First, Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake had some fun with end zone dances. Then we have the latest version of the NFL F-U Power Rankings.
- Locker Room
- how it works
Players rallying for Jets to keep Rex Ryan
Seahawks atop Week 16 Power Rankings
49ers troll Seattle with billboard
NFL: Hit on Bengals punter was illegal
Pats' NT Wilfork: I'll be back
Russell Wilson stands out
Bears GM: Cutler may be franchise QB
Jason Garrett unhappy with Romo
Top waiver wire pickups for Week 16