- The big news of the week of course was the Trent Richardson trade. Pat wondered who "won" that trade. Matthew_Shovlin took a look at how Richardson will fit with the Colts offense and which players will benefit and suffer from the deal. Short-term though, it's definitely not good for the Browns, especially since Brian Hoyer gets the start today.
- This week's "how big the NFL is" story: The Seahawks-Niners weather delay was the second most watched program of the week.
- Eight teams come into today 0-2. Wards_Page took a look at which ones have some hope, and which are in trouble.
- Two of those 0-2 teams had bigger expectations and play each other today, the Giants and Panthers. ZacWassink previews that matchup.
- Blake Lovell ranked his top games of Week 3. Surprised by his #1 choice?
- The biggest injury this week was Broncos tackle Ryan Clady, who is out for the season with a foot injury.
- Other injuries: Ray Rice (hip), Steven Jackson (thigh), Brandon Marshall (back), DJ Fluker (concussion), Maurice Jones-Drew (ankle), Russell Okung (foot), Aldon Smith (stupidity).
- Our men Zac and Pat provide their weekly picks.
- Finally, you can't be ready for Week 3 until you've read the weekly F-U Power Rankings.
- Locker Room
- how it works
Tennessee Titans expected to cut RB Chris Johnson
D-Jax officially signs with Washington
Donald Trump considering buying Bills
MJD signs 3-year contract with Raiders
Wiflork, Pats agree on extension
Bill O'Brien: Texans will draft a QB
Jets release Sanchez, sign Vick
Raiders have new QB project in Schaub
Jim Irsay goes to rehab