- The big news of the week of course was the Trent Richardson trade. Pat wondered who "won" that trade. Matthew_Shovlin took a look at how Richardson will fit with the Colts offense and which players will benefit and suffer from the deal. Short-term though, it's definitely not good for the Browns, especially since Brian Hoyer gets the start today.
- This week's "how big the NFL is" story: The Seahawks-Niners weather delay was the second most watched program of the week.
- Eight teams come into today 0-2. Wards_Page took a look at which ones have some hope, and which are in trouble.
- Two of those 0-2 teams had bigger expectations and play each other today, the Giants and Panthers. ZacWassink previews that matchup.
- Blake Lovell ranked his top games of Week 3. Surprised by his #1 choice?
- The biggest injury this week was Broncos tackle Ryan Clady, who is out for the season with a foot injury.
- Other injuries: Ray Rice (hip), Steven Jackson (thigh), Brandon Marshall (back), DJ Fluker (concussion), Maurice Jones-Drew (ankle), Russell Okung (foot), Aldon Smith (stupidity).
- Our men Zac and Pat provide their weekly picks.
- Finally, you can't be ready for Week 3 until you've read the weekly F-U Power Rankings.
- Locker Room
- how it works
Cutler reclaims starting job. Playing for contract?
NFL Game Rankings: Week 15
NFL F-U Power Rankings: Week 15
Patriots in trouble after Gronk injury
RGIII out, Kirk Cousins in
Matt Prater breaks FG record
Peterson could be out for the season
Sunday gave us the best we could ask for
Texans fire Gary Kubiak