- The big news of the week of course was the Trent Richardson trade. Pat wondered who "won" that trade. Matthew_Shovlin took a look at how Richardson will fit with the Colts offense and which players will benefit and suffer from the deal. Short-term though, it's definitely not good for the Browns, especially since Brian Hoyer gets the start today.
- This week's "how big the NFL is" story: The Seahawks-Niners weather delay was the second most watched program of the week.
- Eight teams come into today 0-2. Wards_Page took a look at which ones have some hope, and which are in trouble.
- Two of those 0-2 teams had bigger expectations and play each other today, the Giants and Panthers. ZacWassink previews that matchup.
- Blake Lovell ranked his top games of Week 3. Surprised by his #1 choice?
- The biggest injury this week was Broncos tackle Ryan Clady, who is out for the season with a foot injury.
- Other injuries: Ray Rice (hip), Steven Jackson (thigh), Brandon Marshall (back), DJ Fluker (concussion), Maurice Jones-Drew (ankle), Russell Okung (foot), Aldon Smith (stupidity).
- Our men Zac and Pat provide their weekly picks.
- Finally, you can't be ready for Week 3 until you've read the weekly F-U Power Rankings.
- Locker Room
- how it works
It's shopping day! [Free Agency Frenzy Open Thread]
Brandon Browner has been reinstated
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: QB or DE?
Bucs reveal their new uniforms
Jimmy Graham receives franchise tag
Ravens WR Deonte Thompson arrested
Andrew McDonald identified as “Player A”
Ray Rice charged with assault
Browns tried to trade for Jim Harbaugh