- In a must read, former player Rob Carpenter shares with us what a typical work week is like in the NFL.
- BlakeLovell looked at when the NFL's winless teams will break their duck for this season. It could be a while for the Jaguars.
- The weirdest news of the week was Nate Burleson of the Lions suffered a broken arm in a car accident that happened because he was trying to stop a pizza from falling off the seat.
- The biggest news overall though was Tampa Bay benching Josh Freeman and inserted rookie Mike Glennon into the starting quarterback spot.
- If you're still trying to set your fantasy lineup this morning, here's who to sell high and here's who to buy low for this week.
- The Giants are a disaster. Are they relying too much on Eli?
- BlakeLovell gives us his usual ranking of the weekend's games. In a similar vein, Wards_Page gives us 7 games this weekend to avoid. Seven? What is this, early season college football?
- Finally, we end as we always do, with the F-U Power Rankings.
There's even more where that came from. Just check our NFL page for more. Then don't forget to take all that knowledge to the GameCenter and make your picks for Week 4.