- Obviously everything else is secondary compared to the tragic death of Adrian Peterson's two year old son.
- The Falcons are on bye this week, but it already feels like they lost if Julio Jones is truly out for the season.
- Have the Jets played well enough to get Rex Ryan off the hot seat? Alex_Kopilow takes a look.
- Not that the Pro Bowl means diddly, but these uniforms are...yeah.
- The Washington name controversy continues. Dan Snyder is still a jackass.
- The dumpster fire that is the Buccaneers continues, as their MRSA infection is back.
- Not surprisingly, trying to predict the NFL is a fools errand as it always is. Wards_Page looks at what's currently happening that no one saw coming.
- Turning to today's games, where Denver-Jacksonville opened with the largest line in history.
- BlakeLovell ranked this week's best games. For some reason, he has Denver-Jacksonville on the list, but hey, people like train wrecks.
- 5 weeks in, our fantasy guru Andrew_Ericksen looks at guys who it might be time to pull the plug.
- The Giants remain a disaster, now 0-6 after Thursday's loss. Patrickhoffman3530 argues Tom Coughlin should retire at season's end. Making things worse for the Giants, David Wilson may have spinal stenosis.
- We have an exclusive interview with Jets LB Demario Davis.
- Finally, it hasn't been a great week in NFL news, but we end as always with a laugh and the F-U Power Rankings.
- Locker Room
- how it works
Players rallying for Jets to keep Rex Ryan
Seahawks atop Week 16 Power Rankings
49ers troll Seattle with billboard
NFL: Hit on Bengals punter was illegal
Pats' NT Wilfork: I'll be back
Russell Wilson stands out
Bears GM: Cutler may be franchise QB
Jason Garrett unhappy with Romo
Top waiver wire pickups for Week 16