- The Patriots Defense did a good job of keeping it close early on, but faltered some late.
- The run defense was better, but then again Cleveland is not exactly lighting it up on the ground this year.
- Josh Gordon is a beast and he beat Aqib Talib like a rented mule. That being said, Talib does not look the same since injuring his hip earlier in the year.
- Losing Rob Gronkowski is going to hurt, but it feels like the offense is better prepared to be without him now than earlier in the year with Amendola and Vereen back to full strength. The biggest issue with losing him I think will be felt in the Red Zone areas where he is a matchup nightmare. In addition, the rookies look better than earlier in the year- though two were MIA this past week. They will still move the ball, but they won’t have the matchup advantage that they had with Gronk playing.
- What looked like a soft schedule for the last quarter of the regular season is shaping up to be a little more difficult than anticipated on paper. They nearly lost to the Browns, the Dolphins are fighting for a playoff spot, Baltimore has found a way to win some games, and Buffalo is never an easy out for this team. The pressure is on to keep winning though as the Bengals are only a game back and they own the tie breaker.
- Stephen Gostkowski is having a career year. The kicking game has been solid all year and the onside kick was perfectly executed.
- Locker Room
- how it works
Redskins take to Twitter to defend their name
Dallas Cowboys: MVPs of what?
Bucs owner Malcolm Glazer dies
Andre Johnson skips OTA's
Cowboys LB Sean Lee out for season
Harassment suits shouldn't be funny
US Senators ask Redskins to change
Ex-NFL players' unkind words about NFL
Jerry wants Jon Bon Jovi to buy Bills