1. Jay Cutler is now a Bear.
2. Although I thought he'd be a Redskin.
3. The best catch of the MLB season already happened.
4. If KG isn't 100%, can the Celtics win it all?
5. Cito Gaston, not a fan of Roger Clemens.
Today's other FanIQ site goodness
1. Who should get the most blame for the Cutler mess?
2. An MLB spelling bee for you. It's not easy.
3. DeJuan Blair as the next Antonio Gates?
Tonight's TV goodness
The NIT Championship is on tonight, if it doesn't get interrupted by some random Jay Cutler update. Which it will.
Auto racing: Formula One, practice for Malaysian Grand Prix, in Kuala Lumpur (Speed, 2 a.m.)
College men's basketball: NIT, championship game, Baylor vs. Penn State, in New York (ESPN 7 p.m.); slam dunk and three-point contests, in Auburn Hills, Mich. (ESPN, 9 p.m., same-day tape)
NBA: Cleveland at Washington (TNT, 8:15 p.m.); Utah at Denver (TNT, 10:30 p.m.)
Soccer: MLS, Columbus at Salt Lake (ESPN2, 9 p.m.)