Indiana opened as a -5.5 point favorite in its Sweet 16 matchup versus Syracuse
The opening lines are up for the Sweet 16 bracket of the NCAA men’s basketball tournament, which is set to begin again on Thursday March, 28th. The oddsmakers at Sportsbook.ag have released lines for six of the upcoming eight Sweet 16 games. Florida and Louisville are heavy double-digit favorites over their bottom seeded opponents, while no other team is more than a six-point favorite.
The oddsmakers still have not released lines on the Wichita St versus La Salle matchup, and the Miami versus Marquette matchup, which have no clear favorite in either matchup. Expect both of those lines to be small spreads of probably less and two points each.
Here is a quick look at the lines for Thursday and Friday’s Sweet 16 matchups.
(1) Indiana -5.5 over (4) Syracuse
(2) Ohio St -4 over (6) Arizona
(1) Louisville -10 over (12) Oregon
(2) Duke -1.5 over (3) Michigan St
(1) Kansas -1.5 over (4) Michigan
(3) Florida -12 over (15) Florida Gulf Coast
(9) Wichita St vs (13) La Salle: No Line
(2) Miami vs (3) Marquette: No Line