Group 1: The Playoff Teams
1. Chargers, 13-3, Last week: 2
The Chargers are heading into the playoffs exactly the way that any team would want to. They're as healthy as anyone, and they're on an 11-game winning streak.
2. Cowboys, 11-5, Last week: 5
They have taken a lot of heat for their December history, but with their last 3 wins, they've looked better than any team in the league. Could this be the year they get a playoff win?
3. Colts, 14-2, Last week: 1
They looked good throughout the year, but the way they gave up in the last couple weeks is definitely not what you want to see from this team. Three straight weeks without much game experience for Manning and his WR's? Bad news.
4. Saints, 13-3, Last week: 3
I don't know what happened to the Saints. Supposedly they were still trying to win, at least against the Buccaneers, but the Saints need to work hard in their bye week to try to find their momentum again.
5. Vikings, 12-4, Last week: 6
They got their first round bye, but will it be enough for Brett Favre to be back to his early season form? I hate to be Captain Obvious here, but the guy's getting old.
6. Packers, 11-5, Last week: 10
They get the Cardinals again, a week after blowing them out. But how different will it be when they have to deal with Kurt Warner?
7. Eagles, 11-5, Last week: 4
They needed to pick up the win against the Cowboys yesterday. And they looked awful. Time for the rematch in Dallas. I don't like Philly's chances as much anymore.
8. Cardinals, 10-6, Last week: 8
They are actually looking similar to how they looked last year, when they ended up in the Super Bowl. Could lightning strike twice? It wouldn't surprise me... stranger things have happened.
9. Patriots, 10-6, Last week: 9
The Wes Welker injury hurts, but I think they'll still be able to beat the Ravens at home. It's the second round on the road that they'll have to worry about. And I don't think they were going to win in San Diego anyway.
10. Bengals, 10-6, Last week: 7
The bad news: The Jets embarrassed them this week, and Ochocinco might be a little banged up. The good news: They showed the Jets absolutely nothing, since they tanked. They should be alright.
11. Jets, 9-7, Last week: 11
They finished strong, but if you have confidence in the abilities of rookie QB Mark Sanchez, then I've got several bridges that I can sell you.
12. Ravens, 9-7, Last week: 12
The Ravens get another chance to play the Patriots, and avenge their loss from earlier this season. Unfortunately for them, the Patriots are dominant at home.
Group 2: The Average Teams
14. Texans, 9-7, Last week: 16
15. Steelers, 9-7, Last week: 14
16. Titans, 8-8, Last week: 20
17. Panthers, 8-8, Last week: 22
18. 49ers, 8-8, Last week: 21
19. Giants, 8-8, Last week: 19
20. Broncos, 8-8, Last week: 13
21. Jaguars, 7-9, Last week: 17
22. Dolphins, 7-9, Last week: 18
23. Bears, 7-9, Last week: 23
24. Browns, 5-11, Last week: 24
25. Raiders, 5-11, Last week: 25
26. Bills, 6-10, Last week: 27
27. Seahawks, 5-11, Last week: 26
28. Redskins, 4-12, Last week: 28
Jim Zorn is gone, and it's time to see if Mike Shanahan can turn this franchise around. As long as Dan Snyder keeps his hands out of things, and just keeps pumping in his money, they should be fine.
29. Chiefs, 4-12, Last week: 29
Matt Cassel's first year with the Chiefs didn't go as well as he had probably hoped, but the good news is that Jamaal Charles looks pretty damn good.
30. Buccaneers, 3-13, Last week: 30
The Bucs have some potential on offense if they can shore up their line. But their great teams in the past were built on defense. That's where they need to become elite again.
31. Lions, 2-14, Last week: 31
Congratulations to the Lions, who increased their win total by 2 from last season. At this pace, they'll be 16-0 in 2016. Or maybe they'll start working their way back to 0-16. That would be way more fun.
32. Rams, 1-15, Last week: 32
The Rams won... the race for the #1 overall pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, that is. Ndamukong Suh would be a hell of an addition to this team. Build from the trenches. Write that down.
Feel free to give your thoughts in the comment section below.