1. (1) Green Bay Packers (4-0) Aaron Rodgers has looked perfect this season. Is there any doubt they are the best team in football?
2. (2) New Orleans Saints (3-1) The Saints took care of business in Jacksonville. Their only loss this season came against the Green Bay Packers, who happen to be number 1 in the power rankings.
3. (7) New England Patriots (3-1) Look who’s back. The Patriots looked back to form in week 4. Their defense will need to start playing better if they want to continue to win, though.
4. (5) Detroit Lions (4-0) The Lions are 4-0 with seven home games remaining. Can the “comeback cats” keep it up?
5. (9) Houston Texans (3-1) They easily beat up on the Steelers this week. Things don’t get any easier without Andre Johnson and the Raiders coming to town this week.
6. (3) Baltimore Ravens (3-1) The offense should have let the defense stay on the field. The defense score more points in week 4 than 12 NFL teams. Their offense needs to get it together if they want to keep it going.
7. (8) San Diego Chargers (3-1) The Chargers begin a 3-game road trip against three beatable teams: Denver, New York Jets, and Kansas City.
8. (14) New York Giants (3-1) Eli Manning has been on fire with eight touchdowns and only one interception. Call it a blown call or not, the Giants are 3-1, and after a rough start, look pretty good.
9. (6) Buffalo Bills (3-1) The Bills showed a lack of maturity with a letdown against Cincinnati.
10. (18) Tennessee Titans (3-1) Welcome to the 2011 season, Chris Johnson. It is starting to look more and more like that loss to the Jags in week 1 was a fluke. How big of an acquisition has Matt Hasselbeck been?
11. (11) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-1) The Bucs are a 3-1 team for the fourth time in the past five seasons. They aren’t lighting it up, but they’ve been quietly successful. Maybe a MNF win will start to bring them some attention.
12. (13) Washington Redskins (3-1) Mike Shanahan may have found his new running back in Ryan Torain.
13. (4) Pittsburgh Steelers (2-2) The offensive line is horrendous and creating a dangerous situation for Ben Roethlisberger.
14. (15) Oakland Raiders (2-2) The trip to Houston will be crucial if Oakland doean’t win the AFC West and wants to still be in the playoff mix.
15. (10) New York Jets (2-2) The Jets have looked terrible the past two weeks. Last week, they let up an uncharacteristic 100+ rushing yards. This past week, their offense looked out of sync against the Ravens, giving up 3 defensive touchdowns.