It's Starting To Feel Like They're Doing This On Purpose. Seriously, Teddy Rossevelt?
I'm starting to think that it might be the latter. It's too good to be true at this point. A Teddy Rossevelt bobblehead?
The bobbleheads apparently appeared on the day of Ross Detwiler's second start. Was this the logic behind the misspelling of Teddy's name? Who knows?
Either way, I believe that the Nationals would be best served to keep up the act. That way, they might be able to convince us all that we were the butts of a huge joke all year long, and their constant failure was actually a great success.
You're not buying it? Yeah, me neither.
The updated list of NatsFAIL:
1) They just can't win games.
2) They can't spell their own team name right.
3) They need help from fans putting the tarp on the field.
4) They can't spell their players' names right.
5) They fail miserably at shooting sausages into the stands.
6) They misspell names on bobbleheads.
Nationals Bobblehead Fail [D.C. Sports Blog]