Today's blog goodness
1. So how rich will Phelps become now that he's an Olympic hero?
2. Ah yes, more racist Olympic ads.
3. Apparently Jessica Simpson was almost pregnant. Cowboys fans breathe a sigh of relief.
4. We've got a duo that's even more dominant than Phelps. Plus they're better looking, too.
5. MMA in the Olympics? Hey, why not. We have laser-guided boat racing for God's sake.
Today's other FanIQ site goodness
1. What country besides the US do you root for in the Olympics. Me? I root for the island nation of Malta.
2. We saw a lot of swimming last week, so how about a quiz on swimming that you'll absolutely fail.
3. An Olympic flashback to Michael Johnson.
Tonight's non-Olympic TV goodness
All that's on tonight aside from the Olympics is the Little League World Series. Go Guam!
Little League Baseball: Curacao vs. Guam (ESPN2, 6 p.m.). Lake Charles, La., vs. Hagerstown, Md. (ESPN2, 8 p.m.)
Nightly Wrap Up