Today's blog goodness
1. Yep, Tiger won the US Open. Sure took a while, but he won it.
2. Did NASCAR look the other way to help Junior win this weekend?
3. Man oh man, that had to hurt.
4. I'm sure some people thought Tiger would win as easily as the US National Soccer team did.
5. John Daly's kid is going to take Tiger down one day. With a beer in his hand and a smoke in his mouth.
Today's FanIQ site goodness
1. Here's the past week in entertainment news. Thank God Jessica Simpson is going to stop singing pop music...and sing country instead? Oh God, that's even worse.
2. Romania has a huge match against the Netherlands tomorrow that if they win will knock both the French and Italians out of Euro 2008. I command you to root for Romania, or I will suck your blood! Also, take this poll about the game.
3. Because I was a punter in college, I'm going to subject you to this quiz about NFL punters. If you get one of these questions right, I'll be impressed.
Tonight's TV goodness
Not much on until tomorrow night's NBA Finals. But that Georgia/Stanford game in the College World Series tonight is pretty huge. But the more important question is, Will Uga the dog take a leak on the Stanford tree? We can only hope so - and that someone catches the hilarity on video.
Arena Football League: Colorado at Arizona (ESPN2, 10 p.m.)
College baseball: Stanford vs. Georgia (ESPN2, 7 p.m.)
Major League Baseball: Boston at Philadelphia (ESPN, 7 p.m.)