Today's blog goodness
1. The best NBA players by draft position since 1985.
2. China has great Olympic spirit.
3. Michael Beasley could fall below the #2 pick in the Draft?
4. Don Imus once again says something stupid.
5. No matter what we do, motorsports will always be dangerous.
Other FanIQ site goodness
1. Definitely get your picks in for the FanIQ mock NBA Draft. You know you can beat Chad Ford.
2. Here's this week's entertainment news wrap up. Everything from George Carlin passing away to Jamie Lynn Spears now being an unwed mother.
3. Since we're in the middle of the baseball season, why don't you see if you can name these old Expos players. Remember, the Expos were more or less a major league farm team.
Tonight's TV goodness
Really the only thing worth watching tonight is the College World Series, which features super Cinderella Fresno State. Fresno State in the championship is like a #13 seed making the finals of the NCAA basketball tournament. A very remarkable run. You know who I'll be rooting for.
College World Series: in Omaha, championship series, Game 1, Georgia vs. Fresno State (ESPN2, 7 p.m.)
Major League Baseball: Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox (ESPN, 7 p.m.)