Today's blog goodness
1. Michael Beasley is the next...Chris Webber. Derrick Rose is the next...
2. Don Imus says he was just being "sarcastic." Right.
3. Who's going to be taken with the 3rd, 4th, and 5th picks in the NBA Draft?
4. A 40-foot tomahawk choppin' cow will soon destroy downtown Atlanta.
5. More college football shenanigans.
Other FanIQ site goodness
1. We're pretty certain Rose and Beasley go 1 and 2. Who will be 3 through 5?
2. And let's not forget the foreign players. See if you can recall these guys.
3. Yes, here's that Gatorade commercial with the ballgirl making a ridiculous (but not real) catch.
Tonight's TV goodness
Tonight it's basically just more College World Series, unless you really like the WNBA for some reason. And once the College World Series ends, there will be even less on, if that's even possible. Damn you summer!
College World Series: Championship series, Game 2, Georgia vs. Fresno State in Omaha (ESPN, 7 p.m.)Major League Baseball: Orioles vs. Cubs (WGN, 8 p.m.)
WNBA: Comets vs. Silver Stars (ESPN2, 9 p.m.)