Today's blog goodness
1. Every year there are second round sleepers found in the NBA Draft.
2. What NBA trade rumors to believe and ignore.
3. It pays to be a superfan. Six figures well.
4. Take one youth golf tournament. Add strippers. You get tons of fun.
5. How good would Len Bias have been?
Today's FanIQ site goodness
1. Want to see a minor league manager hucking a base in anger? Of course you do. Bonus: He argues with a female ump.
2. Get your numbers predictions in for tomorrow's Russia/Spain match up.
3. This quiz totally rules. Figure out which major leaguer each nickname goes with. We all know Barry goes by the nickname "Juicer."
Tonight's TV goodness
There's only one reason to turn on your TV tonight, and that's for the College World Series. It's for all the marbles. Bulldogs vs. Bulldogs in a fight to the death. Somewhere, Michael Vick is smiling.
By the way, keep an eye out for skullets.
Boxing: Lightweights, Julio Diaz vs. David Torres, in Beverly Hills, Calif. (ESPN2, 11 p.m.)
College World Series: Championship series, Game 3, Georgia vs. Fresno State, in Omaha (ESPN, 7 p.m.)
Major League Baseball: Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox (ESPN2, 7 p.m.)