A few highlights:
- Yes, Sergio Romo is wearing a shirt that says, "I just look illegal"
- The San Francisco 49ers helped out, driving some of the convertibles that the players sat on. Jim Harbaugh drove Brandon Belt and Alex Smith drove Matt Cain.
- Brian Wilson made an appearance, on a cable car.
- The players were on convertibles, so no one could see them outside of the first row.
- The parade was dragged out with every sponsor and seemingly ever rich ticket holder floating by before the team.
That last one is the Giants' broadcast team (Kruk, Kuip, Miller and Flemming).
Hit the jump for pics of some players and more of the scene: