There are a ton of awesome things about this video of rhythmic gymnast Shin Soo-Ji throwing out the ceremonial first pitch before a Korean League game in Seoul. Here are just a few of them:
1. There's a batter in the batter's box during the first pitch, who actually takes a half-hearted swing at it. I guess that's a thing over in Asia.
2. Her delivery. It's amazing.
3. The look on the players' faces at around the 0:20 mark. They're clearly impressed.
4. Her delivery. Good lord.
5. The actual pitch. Even if you ignore the contortionist awesomeness, the pitch itself was decent.
6. That delivery, though.
7. That mascot. I don't even know what the team name is, but that bear in the pink hat is pretty cool.
8. Did I mention her delivery on that pitch? Pretty impressive.
9. Her face. I'm not gonna lie, she's gorgeous.
10. That crazy thing she did during the delivery of that pitch. That was awesome.
Check out the video: