2. Paul Pierce, on the other hand, slept very soundly in a pair of green silk pajamas, satisfied with his monster performance against the Sixers that night in NBA 2K12 in which Paul Pierce went 38/65 from the field with 91 points and one technical.
3. While the Sixers drew inspiration from the "huddle up and fight" mantra written on their whiteboard before Game 6, Doc Rivers has written the entire Game 7 gameplan on the Celtics' whiteboard because he no longer has a voice.
4. The Sixers admittedly would like to see a Heat Celtics Eastern Final.
5. Rajon Rondo will finally decide the jumpshot isn't working for him, and then, disheartened but accepting of this fact, will nonchalantly dish out 58 assists.
6. It turns out Ray Allen has simply been facing the wrong way this entire series. This embarrassing oversight has been corrected.
7. Allen Iverson's appearance before Game 6 has inspired the Sixers be very good, but to fall just short of anything truly great. Meanwhile, Bill Russell has unknowingly inspired the Celtics while toasting bread for a sandwich after walking his dog.
For real-time up-to-the-minute fast-paced in-your-face no-holds-barred what-you-see-is-what-you-get on-the-scene action-packed sexy-can-I hard-hitting not-well-thought-out ground-coverage, follow me on Twitter!